Former Vice President of Global Marketing,
- Colliers International is the world’s 3rd-largest commercial real estate services firm, with 482 offices in 62 countries.
- Colliers embarked on a global initiative to unite and revitalize its brand. Lux worked with Stoke, Colliers’ brand design agency, to reveal current positioning across global markets and help direct positioning to maximize client preference as well as create differentiation for the brand.
Unite and revitalize a global brand by finding triggers for differentiation.
- C-Suite and VP level interviews
- Global six-language brand survey (clients, non-clients, employees)
Lux provided the brand pillars that must hold true across the organization to meet client needs as well as create a unique position in the market place.
- Deep level of engagement across the organization
- Focused brand strategy and pillars for differentiation
- Comprehensive, global brand design developed by Colliers/Stoke to communicate findings and actions to staff around the world