Lux Insights is one of the fastest-growing market research companies in the Pacific North West. Incorporated in 2009, we work with clients across all industries in Canada and the US. We do as much qualitative work as we do quantitative and we are always open to trying (and pioneering) new research methodologies.
We offer a competitive salary, a health spending account and an industry-leading profit sharing program.
Our company values include:
• Curiosity – we are researchers because we are inherently curious people
• Integrity – we do the right thing
• Courage – we have the courage to do things differently
• Balance – we offer a flexible work environment
• Collaboration – with each other, with our clients, with our partners
• Optimism – we are driven to succeed
We are looking for an ambitious, independent-thinking, hard-working individual who can confidently manage client accounts.
Your clients love working with you due to your smart research advice, your insightful thinking, your attention to detail and your easygoing personality. You understand the importance of business development and are always looking for opportunities to develop new relationships. You can manage a team and thrive on brainstorming with your co-workers.
• Client Management: Develop and maintain client relationships by providing excellent service, research advice, insightful and strategic thinking.
• Project Management: Oversee and/or manage quantitative and qualitative projects from beginning to end: proposals and costing, questionnaire and interview/moderators’ guide creation, manage field operations and logistics, data and data analysis (including higher analytics), reporting and presentations.
• Business Development: Attend industry events to network with prospective clients, contact prospects, run a capabilities presentation, develop research briefs and proposals, think creatively about new revenue streams.
• People Management: Manage junior team members.
The ideal candidate has the following skills and experience:
• Minimum of 7 years of research experience; ideally at least 5 years on the supplier side
• At ease with both quantitative and qualitative methodologies; moderating ability preferred
• Proven track record of always meeting budgets and deadlines
• Ability to delegate (no micro-managing)
• Ability to manage several projects at the same time with masterful attention to detail
• Ability to think strategically and creatively
• Exceptionally strong communications abilities (written and presentation skills)
How to Apply
Please submit a detailed resume as well as a short cover letter summarizing your key qualifications and explaining why you think you are a good fit for the role and our Company. Please include your salary expectations as well. Send all materials and any questions via email to Claire Booth, President at Lux Insights: Claire@luxinsights.com.
Only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted. If you are short-listed you will be asked to provide a sample of your written work.