Top 5 Marketing Trends for 2015 according to Marketing Week:
- Everyday feminism – ensuring more women are in the right place to make key product and marketing decisions
- More personalized, data-driven pricing and being transparent about it (rewarding loyalty, for example)
- Post-Demographic Consumerism – throw out traditional behavioral assumptions based on old-school gender/age etc.
- Dark Social – increase in content shared through untrackable channels
- Rejection of established industries – the sharing economy is only the beginning…